FinecoBank, UniCredit's online bank, has completed its IPO with €2.243m capitalisation.
Italy's FinecoBank, UniCredit's online bank, will start to trade its shares on Borsa Italiana's MTA from 2 July.
Italy's UniCredit Private Banking has signed an agreement with Allianz Global Investors allowing them to offer Allianz's products to their clients.
GWM Group and Eurocastle have launched a €120 million partial voluntary tender offer for approximately 40% of the units of the Italian real estate fund UniCredito Immobiliare Uno.
Italian syndicated loan volume reached $49.9bn in 2013, up 35% year-on-year and the highest volume since 2010 ($60.9bn, Dealogic revealed.
The fund will be managed by Torre SGR, 62.5% of which is controlled by Fortress while the remaining 37.5% is controlled by Pioneer Investments - UniCredit's asset management arm.
UniCredit's head of global investment strategy Manuela D'Onofrio has said the private banking team came out of emerging markets a few months ago to invest in the Japanese stock market.
Asset management boutique Algebris Investments has mandated UniCredit to distribute in Italy Algebris' Financial Credit UCITS Fund.
Strategic Insight's Andreas Pfunder sees renewed threat to independent asset managers from bank integrated peers
Andreas Pfunder, managing director Europe & Asia at Strategic Insight, believes independent asset managers need to refocus their distribution activities in order to overcome the challenges of dealing with wealth managers that have in-house asset managers....
Damaged by the iniquities of former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi and forced by the markets to turn to the European printing press for salvation, Italian banks begin the new year in uncertain form.