International Investment's 2021 special report on Labuan International Business and Financial Centre (Labuan IBFC) is out today. As economies emerges from pandemic lockdowns, this year has seen Labuan International Business and Financial Centre (Labuan IBFC) forge ahead on multiple fronts to position itself, not just as a key play in the Asian economy but across the world. Labuan IBFC is not only Asia and MENA's fastest-growing risk and reinsurance wholesale intermediation market, boasting more than 220 license holders, it is also the only jurisdiction in Asia that provides for the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes