Copenhagen-headquartered Saxo Bank signalled a significant milestone on 26 May as it surpassed $100bn in client assets which it said "underscores Saxo Bank's growth in the number of both clients and deposits, and solidifies its position as a leading financial provider amidst a challenging macro-economic environment". In the three decades since Saxo Bank was founded, it took 25 years to reach the $20bn milestone, and less than five years after that to increase the key metric five-fold and surpass the $100bn mark. Saxo Bank said its commitment to transparency and client-centricity sets...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes