AllianzGI is set to launch a global sustainability and sustainable and responsible investment equity team, with Giles Money taking on the role of CIO for the team. Money, who will join the firm in August, is currently manager of the global equity and global thematic funds at Sarasin & Partners. AXA IM appoints head of ESG and sustainability for private markets fund of funds unit AllianzGI said that while it already offered some Article 8 funds, the new unit would be "fully dedicated" to sustainable and responsible investments. The new team is expected to work closely with the th...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes