The US Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control has imposed sanctions on Switzerland-headquartered DuLac Capital Ltd and UAE-based Switzerland national Anselm Oskar Schmucki. In a statement on 19 May, the US department said it had actioned sanctions involving 22 people and 104 entities and targets, coordinated with G7 and other international partners. Among those individuals and entities targeted, it identified DuLac Capital in the section of the statement covering 'Additional measures in relation to Russia's financial services sector, where Huriya Private was also sep...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes