Bribery claims by the liquidator against the former investment managers and promoters of Trafalgar Multi Asset Trading Co Ltd and various parties connected to the fund were upheld in a UK court ruling on 19 May. In a statement, law firm Kingsley Napley, adviser to the liquidator of the company, said the decision will assist in the recovery of assets unlawfully misappropriated from British pensioners. The decision in Trafalgar Multi Asset Trading Co. Ltd (In Liquidation) vs James Hadley & Others [case number BL-2020-000294] was handed down on Friday 19 May, building on a 2022 Court o...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes