Amy Gurm has been appointed by Mourant, a law firm-led professional services business, to head up the newly launched Mourant Consulting offering in the Cayman Islands. Joining her in the growing Cayman-based Mourant Consulting team is Yara Henry, who has been appointed to the role of associate director. Mourant Consulting is a global specialist consulting business and the expansion to the Cayman Islands reflects further growth in the firm's overall regulatory services. Gurm, who was previously director of Mourant Consulting in Jersey, has relocated to the Cayman Islands to lead t...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes