Canada Life has launched a Professional Trustee Service, partnering with Zedra to provide a simple way for advisers and their clients to set up and manage a trust, ensuring the rules and guidelines are adhered to. In a statement on 23 May, Canada Life said the service will also help advisers and trustees navigate the Trustee Registration Service (TRS) introduced in September 2022, registration on which is a regulatory requirement for the majority of UK express trusts by the trustees. The service provides a corporate professional trustee that will ensure all trustee duties, including r...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes