Zennor Asset Management has launched a Japan equity income fund, managed by CIO James Salter and co-founder David Mitchinson. The LF Zennor Japan Equity Income fund is the second launched by the boutique manager, which was established in 2020. With a combination of over 50 years running money in Japan, Salter previously worked as head of Japanese equities for 19 years at Polar Capital, while Mitchinson was at TT international, JP Morgan and AXA IM. abrdn Japan proposes voluntary wind-up and rollover into Nippon Active Value The launch follows moves this year from the Tokyo S...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes