Spring Capital Partners has appointed Delphine Kadel as managing director, Germany & Austria, and Christian Nilsson as managing director, Nordics, as the company looks to extend its distribution footprint in mainland Europe, beyond just Switzerland. Kadel joins Spring Capital from Jupiter Asset Management, where for six years she worked with asset allocators as sales director, Discretionary; she was most recently sales director, institutional clients. Kadel spent almost a decade at Blackrock as director of sales, having started her career in 2000 with FERI Trust GmbH, based in Bad Hombur...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes