DIFC Insurance Association (DIFCIA), the membership body representing insurance companies, brokers and underwriters operating in the Dubai International Financial Centre, said today (18 May) that it has become the first organization in the GCC to become a supporting institution for the United Nations Environment Programme's Principles for Sustainable Insurance (PSI). Sustainable insurance is a strategic approach whereby all activities in the insurance value chain, including interactions with stakeholders, are done in a responsible way by identifying, managing and monitoring risks and opp...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes