More than two thirds (71%) of expatriates in the Middle East feel they are ‘better off' than they were 12 months ago, according to new research by Hoxton Capital Management and PSS Removals. The ‘Worldwide Wealth Survey 2023' targeted a global audience of expatriates at the end of Q1 to gauge the financial positions of expatriates and understand their perceptions regarding their economic and lifestyle circumstances compared to the previous year. Hoxton said approximately 50,000 participants were invited to take part. One key question "Do you feel that you are in a better or worse...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes