The European Commission has adopted a draft memorandum of understanding to create a framework of financial services regulatory cooperation with the UK. If signed by both parties, the draft MoU would create an administrative framework for voluntary regulatory cooperation, including an EU-UK joint Financial Regulatory Forum, which would serve as a platform to facilitate regulatory dialogue. EU backtracks on asset management mis-selling reforms - reports The move follows the Joint Declaration on Financial Services Regulatory Cooperation accompanied by the Trade and Cooperation Agreeme...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes