Ardevora Asset Management has promoted its current head of global distribution Ishaad Ahmad to CEO. Ahmad will take on the role from 30 June, subject to regulatory approval. He succeeds William Pattisson, the company's co-founder, who will focus solely on his role as a portfolio manager going forward. James Anderson returns to investing as George Osborne becomes Lingotto IM chair The incoming CEO joined Ardevora in September 2022 from Canada Post Corporation, where he spent two years as CIO for the firm's pension fund. Prior to that, he spent four years at Allianz Global Investo...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes