AXA Investment Managers has appointed Marie Luchet as head of ESG and sustainability for its €20bn private markets fund of funds business, AXA IM Prime. Based in Paris and reporting to the unit's CEO Pascal Christory, Luchet will be responsible for overseeing its sustainability strategy and ESG integration in investment decision making, funds and asset managers selection, as well as in the reporting and product design. Luchet joined the firm after a year in ACA Group, where she worked as managing director and head of ESG for the UK and Europe, where she focused on private equity, pr...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes