BlackRock has received regulatory approval from the Financial Conduct Authority to launch a Long-Term Asset fund (LTAF) dedicated to private markets for DC schemes. The BlackRock Diversified Alternative Strategies LTAF will invest in a blend of private market asset classes, such as infrastructure, private credit, private equity and real estate. The new vehicle will invest in strategies with sustainability characteristics, such as those supporting the transition to a low carbon economy, or those that have a social impact. Schroders Capital unveils UK's first LTAF With the upco...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes