Plenisfer Investments has launched a new fund offering a multi-strategy total return bond solution. Destination Dynamic Income Total Return starts with an initial capital of €50m. The investment was made by the Generali Group, strategic partner and shareholder of Plenisfer that operates within the Generali Investments ecosystem. The new sub-fund belongs to the Luxembourg vehicle UCITS OICVM (Undertaking for Collective Investment in Transferable Securities) Plenisfer Investment Sicav of which Plenisfer is delegated to manage. Destination Dynamic Income Total Return offers investors ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes