Berkshire is back! The Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting hosted by Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger is often called the Woodstock of capitalism. I would say it is more the Lollapalooza of long-term investing. I have been going to Omaha for the past ten years to hear Warren and Charlie talk about business, investing and capital allocation, to get a snapshot of the US and global economy from Berkshire's many companies and to meet up with other investors from all over the world, many of whom have become good friends. Here are my key takeaways: All good but bottlenecked This yea...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes