Monetary Authority of Singapore The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) has re-appointed three existing members to its board of directors and the re-appointment of its managing director. Lucien Wong, attorney-general, and Chaly Mah, chairman of NetLink NBN Management Pte Ltd, will be re-appointed to the MAS Board for a further term of three years from 1 June 2023 to 31 May 2026. Mah will also be re-appointed as Chairman of the Audit Committee  for the same duration. Ravi Menon will be re-appointed as managing director of MAS and a member of the MAS Board for a further term...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes