EMEA-domiciled ETFs recorded $11.8bn inflows throughout April, pushing assets under management for the region up to $1.58trn, the highest in over a year and just $44bn from their historic peak. Inflows into EMEA ETFs have remained relatively stable over the last three months following a very strong January, Invesco's monthly ETF European Demand Monitor report revealed. ETFs set to make up 24% of market AUM by 2027 Within asset classes, fixed income enjoyed $7.2bn of inflows, led by US Treasuries and EUR investment grade credit, which received $2.3bn and $2.2bn respectively. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes