Neuberger Berman, a private, independent, employee-owned investment manager, has hired Fekko Ebbens for the newly created role as head of institutional Benelux. With over 27 years of experience, Ebbens has joined from UBS Asset Management, where he was most recently global head of institutional client coverage. Prior to this, he covered institutional business development at Lombard Odier Darier Hentsch. Reporting to Matt Malloy, head of global institutional client group, and Dik van Lomwel, head of EMEA and Latin America, Ebbens will be based in the Hague alongside 40 asset manage...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes