Credit Suisse's chief executive Ulrich Körner will become a member of the UBS Group executive board as part of a top management shake-up ahead of the completion of the Swiss bank's planned takeover. In a statement today (9 May), UBS said Körner will join the board upon transaction close, which the firm said will take place "in the next few weeks". He will be responsible for "ensuring Credit Suisse's operational continuity and client focus". Sarah Youngwood, current group chief financial officer at UBS, will leave the firm after the acquisition closes and be succeeded by Todd Tuckner, ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes