Schroders Capital has received regulatory approval from the FCA to launch its second Long-Term Asset Fund, dedicated to renewable energy and the energy transition, the Schroders Greencoat LTAF. Managed by the firm's £8.8bn renewable energy specialist Schroders Greencoat, the fund will invest in infrastructure assets for the UK defined contribution market, becoming the first LTAF to have an investment remit solely focused on renewable energy and transition-aligned infrastructure. Schroders Capital unveils UK's first LTAF The news follows the recent launch of Schroder Capital Climat...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes