PGIM has bolstered its $237bn global alternatives platform and private credit capabilities with the acquisition of a majority interest in private credit manager Deerpath Capital Management and its associates. As part of the deal, subject to regulatory approval, the $5bn US-based firm will join PGIM Private Capital (PPC) but retain its investment and operational independence while receiving support from PGIM as part of the strategic partnership. Deerpath Capital primarily focuses on financing private equity sponsor-backed companies in the lower middle market, while PGIM's direct lendin...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes