Aviva Investors has launched its first long term asset fund, after receiving regulatory approval at the end of March, a new category of fund designed to provide access to long-term private market assets. The Aviva Investors Real Estate Active LTAF (REALTAF) consists of an initial £1.5bn portfolio of selected direct real estate assets seeded by Aviva UK Life with-profits funds. According to Aviva Investors, this will offer easier access to real assets investments, while better matching the liquidity of the underlying assets with that of the fund. The fund will be managed by Tim Russ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes