DWS reported its adjusted profits before tax had fallen 19% to €206m in Q1 2023, despite seeing a return to net inflows. In a quarterly statement today (April 27), the firm said its adjusted profits before tax were down 26% year-on-year, a 12% miss according to Jefferies. DWS unveils seven UN Sustainable Development Goal ETFs The results revealed a 54% drop in performance and transaction fees to €24m and a 3% fall in management fees led adjusted net revenue to miss targets by 5%. This was due to a favourable one-off cost effect in the previous quarter, along with lower reven...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes