AllianceBernstein has launched the AB Global ESG Improvers Portfolio, a fund that aims to use engagement to transition the companies it invests in to become more sustainable. The bottom-up Article 8 fund looks to purchase 30 to 40 stocks with attractive fundamentals and improving environmental, social and governance potential. It will base these decisions on high-cashflow-based internal rates of return that are either not recognised by the market for driving positive change, or that have strong ESG credentials which are trading at a discount. Thematic ETF inflows move beyond clean...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes