Crestbridge has relocated its Luxembourg office as the business continues to focus on enhancing and expanding its proposition in the jurisdiction. As of this month, Crestbridge said it will move to a new "cutting-edge space" at 33 JFK in Kirchberg, which will enable the service provider to grow its team and continue to evolve it's expanding and holistic range of specialist services for asset managers through Luxembourg. Conforming to the highest standards, the new premises will also support Crestbridge's ambition to be an employer of choice, providing a modern, fresh working space co...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes