The biggest IPO of all time occurred in 2019 when Saudi Aramco oil company was floated, according to new research by City Index, the international spread betting, FX and CFD trading business. City Index looked at some of the largest ever IPOs and ranked them by total revenue to find out which were the biggest ones of all time. The top 10 biggest IPOs of all time: Rank Company Country Industry IPO Year Funds Raised (USD) 1 Saudi Aramco Saudi Arabia Energy 2019 $25,600,000,000 2 Alibaba China Tech...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes