Three European supervisory authorities EBA, EIOPA and ESMA - ESAs) have published a consultation paper with amendments to the Delegated Regulation of the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR). EBA, EIOPA and ESMA (ESAs) said in a statement on 12 April that they were proposing changes to the disclosure framework to address issues that have emerged since the introduction of SFDR. The authorities seek feedback on the amendments that envisage: extending the list of universal social indicators for the disclosure of the principal adverse impacts of investment decisions on th...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes