Global ETPs have enjoyed strong inflows in March, with $62.1bn added to the space, compared to the $23.3bn added in February. BlackRock's Global ETP Flows report found Q1 ETP net inflows totalled $148.5bn as sectors across the board recorded strong increases. Fixed income flows reached $38bn last month, their highest level since October, while equity flows jumped to $24.3b more than doubling the $9.4bn raised in February. Thematic ETF inflows move beyond clean energy in quest for green transition In fixed income, defensive positions provided the biggest boost for the sector,...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes