FNZ, the global wealth management platform, and Virgin Money, the full-service digital bank serving 6.6 million customers across the UK, have partnered to launch a new digital investment solution for UK retail investors. A statement on 13 April said the service has been developed by Virgin Money Investments, a joint venture between Virgin Money UK and abrdn. The new digital investment platform and mobile app will offer Virgin Money customers an enhanced digital experience with a range of new features and capabilities that will make investing easier, faster and more convenient than ev...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes