Justin Onuekwusi has left Legal & General Investment Management to join St James's Place as the wealth management giant's chief investment officer. Onuekwusi will join his new firm in October, reporting to director of investments Tom Beal. SJP pre-tax profits up 42% but Consumer Duty changes loom He brings more than two decades' experience across investment management, most recently as head of retail investments, EMEA and head of retail multi-asset funds at LGIM. He has also held previous roles with Aviva investors, Merrill Lynch and Aon Consulting. Onuekwusi was awarded the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes