Europe's globally leading insurance groups managed to protect earnings and capital from the challenges linked to high inflation and rising interest rates in 2022, Fitch Ratings said in a new report. The ‘Peer Comparison: Allianz, AXA and Zurich' report provided insight into recent developments at the three insurance groups. Allianz SE (Insurer Financial Strength rating: AA/Stable), Axa SA (AA-/Positive) and Zurich Insurance Company Ltd. (AA/Stable) "demonstrated strong pricing power thanks to dominant market positions and limited exposure to interest rate risk due to very strong asse...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes