Financial Planning Standards Board Financial Planning Standards Board (FPSB) has announced new leadership positions to help drive forward the organization's mission to establish, uphold and promote worldwide professional standards in financial planning, with CFP certification its global symbol of excellence. On 1 April 2023, FPSB board member Ana Cláudia Akie Utumi, CFP, ascended to the role of chairperson of the FPSB Board for a two-year term, succeeding Garry Muriwai. In this leadership role, Utumi representing more than 213,000 certified financial planners around the world. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes