MJ Hudson has sold its two remaining business operations to Apex Group for £40m, as the embattled firm weighs its future. Its data and analytics and business outsourcing arms will form part of Apex Group's already established offering, while MJ Hudson's management company services in Ireland and Luxembourg are set to add €80bn in assets under management to Apex Group's existing services. The vast majority of the proceeds from the deal will go towards repaying £33.7m owed to Santander UK, with the firm stating that it was "highly unlikely" shareholders would receive payouts once costs ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes