Azimut Group, through Azimut Investments, Allfunds Blockchain and BNP Paribas's Securities Services business have finalised the first phase of a joint blockchain initiative, through the tokenisation of units in AZ RAIF I - Absolute Non-Performing Assets domiciled in Luxembourg, one of the Group's private debt strategies. This fund is focused on a diversified portfolio of asset-backed securities (ABS) with underlying assets represented by various kind of Non-Performing Exposures, spanning from banks-originated NPLs to receivables from insolvency procedures and to unpaid utilities bills. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes