Global investment firm KKR has closed its European Fund VI at $8bn in what is its largest European Private Equity fund to date. This follows the $6.6bn fund in 2019, inclusive of the GP commitment. The new fund will be focused on private equity investments primarily in the developed economies of Western Europe. Philipp Freise, co-head of KKR European Private Equity, said: "KKR has been investing in Europe for nearly twenty-five years and we believe the opportunity today has never been greater. We see enormous potential for transformational investment behind structural trends that a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes