Singlife has launched Singapore's first as-charged cancer coverage plan, Singlife Cancer Cover Plus, which offers insurance coverage on top of Medisave-approved plans. From 1 April, Singapore's Ministry of Health is limiting how Medisave-approved insurance plans can be utilised to cover cancer treatment. Singlife said in a statement on 3 April that its Cancer Cover Plus enables policyholders to claim for treatments and drugs not covered under these changes and offers high annual coverage of up to S$1.5m which can even be used to pay for treatments undertaken abroad. Cancer is one ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes