Rathbones Group and Investec have entered into an all-share combination of Rathbones and Investec Wealth & Investment to create a £100bn discretionary wealth management business. The businesses said the combination brings together two of the biggest wealth management businesses in the UK with "closely aligned cultures and operating models and a shared commitment to client-centric values and sustainable growth". Rathbones said the combination represented a significant "value creation opportunity" for both Rathbones and Investec Group shareholders. Rathbones chair Clive Bannister sai...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes