Students of finance from 19 countries across the world celebrated their exam achievements at CISI's Awards event in Mansion House, London, with 42 winners based overseas - the highest ever number. The annual CISI Awards ceremony marks the success of achievers who obtained the highest score in their exams. There was a total of 106 winners including CISI's Educational Trust students. Countries with first time winners include Morocco, Pakistan and Thailand. The live event (29 March) was hosted, for the second year running, by BBC Presenter Huw Edwards and featured short speeches from CIS...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes