Despite experiencing one of the most difficult years for investment funds in Luxembourg and worldwide - at least in terms of assets under management - since the sector began its dizzying expansion more than 30 years ago, members of the industry from the grand duchy and beyond are convinced that new opportunities for growth are just starting to open up, according to speakers at Association of the Luxembourg Fund Industry's (ALFI) European Asset Management Conference on March 21 and 22. In 2022, the assets of regulated Luxembourg funds declined from around €5.9trn to €5.1trn (although they...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes