The UK government has released a new green finance strategy today (30 March), as part of a wider ream of green policies in what's been dubbed ‘Green Day' in recent weeks. Noteworthy from today's bundle are the launch of a consultation into future regulation of ESG ratings providers, a framework for scaling nature-based investment markets, further detail on the net-zero-aligned Financial Centre framework and the ISSB assessment and endorsement process. Further commitments to release a UK Green Taxonomy in Autumn 2023 and a Call for Evidence on Scope 3 disclosures "later this year" were a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes