Nedgroup Investments, a global boutique-focused asset manager with over $20bn AUM, has hired Apiramy Jeyarajah as chief commercial officer for the international business, effective 3 April 2023 and based in London. Before joining Nedgroup Investments, Jeyarajah was head of UK wholesale distribution at Aviva Investors and the head of financial institutions, UK and Israel at HSBC Global Asset Management. Tom Caddick, managing director of Nedgroup Investments' International business, says this is an important senior appointment, forming a critical part of the global growth plans for the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes