Target Global, a technology investment firm in Europe and Israel with €3bn in assets under management and 15 unicorns in its portfolio plans to expand its presence into the UAE with the establishment of an official presence in the Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) In a statement on 30 March, the ADGM said Target Global has "backed some of the world's most innovative and transformational companies across the fintech, health-tech and consumer industries". These include Rapyd, Wefox, Delivery Hero as well as numerous other unicorns and soonicorns. Target Global's activities in the regio...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes