IQ-EQ has today (29 March) announced the establishment of operations in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE), giving the global investor services group its first physical presence in the Middle East. This move marks the first major milestone in a strategic expansion of the firm's footprint and service offering in the Middle East, building upon its long-established support for clients in the region. The new office, located in the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC), also raises IQ-EQ's location count to 25 jurisdictions worldwide. Group chief executive officer of IQ-EQ, Mar...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes