The British Virgin Islands is home to a "globally respected international business and finance centre" facilitating an estimated $1.4trn in cross-border trade and investment, according to a new report launched today (29 March). ‘Beyond globalisation: The British Virgin Islands contribution to global prosperity in an uncertain world', revealed that are currently just over 375,000 active BVI Business Companies, roughly 57% originating in Asia and 16% from Europe and North America. The quantitative and qualitative research of firms operating in the BVI was done by UK consultancy Pragmat...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes