The total investable wealth currently held on the African continent amounts to $2.4trn and its millionaire population is expected to rise by 42% over the next 10 years, according to the latest 2023 Africa Wealth Report, published on 28 March by Henley & Partners in partnership with New World Wealth. The report reveals that Africa's ‘Big 5' wealth markets — South Africa, Egypt, Nigeria, Kenya, and Morocco — together account for 56% of the continent's high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs) and over 90% of its billionaires. There are currently 138,000 HNWIs with investable wealth of $1m or more...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes