Jersey's chief minister Kristina Moore apologised yesterday (27 March) for making "unclear" comments about the sudden "shock" departure of CEO Suzanne Wylie who is moving to become chief executive of the Northern Irish Chamber of Commerce. In a statement, Moore said: "This Government was elected on a mandate to deliver change and to restore trust and accountability. As I said last week, this is a commitment that we must live and breathe. "With that in mind, I would like to clarify a number of points regarding the announcement of Suzanne Wylie's departure as CEO. "The news of Suzann...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes