Emma Howard Boyd and Quintin Price, non-executive directors at Liontrust, have stepped down from the board with immediate effect. In a London Stock Exchange notice on Friday (24 March), the firm said it is in the process of searching for new non-executive directors and "will be providing a further update in due course". Their resignations followed the departure of another non-executive, Sophia Tickell, in September 2021 in the wake of a shareholder revolt over executive remuneration at the firm last September. Liontrust executive pay changes narrowly passes vote Alastair Barbou...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes